Terms and Conditions
Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club – ONLINE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club DOES NOT REFUND ONLINE PAYMENTS UNLESS THE COURSE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED BY THE COURSE SUPERINTENDANT.
- Successful online bookings will receive an automatic confirmation via email.
- The internet booking system is directly linked to the time sheet software, and the customer will only be contacted if a Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club staff member has a query regarding your booking. Customer queries, questions or problems with the Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club Booking System are to be directed to the Pro Shop on 07 5619 5112. The customer is required as proof of booking to provide the reference number used to secure the booking at the time of registration to the reservations staff.
- Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club reserves the right to alter tee times without notice due to circumstances outside of Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club’s control. (E.g. lightning, slow play, course renovations).
TEE TIME MODIFICATIONS
- Bookings cannot be modified online. Modifications to tee times can be made by calling the Pro Shop on 07 5619 5112 or sending a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of the original confirmation email. No guarantee can be given for the requested date/time.
- Should the customer wish to modify or change their booking to an alternative time or date, contact must be made with Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club 48hrs before the reserved tee time, the customer must speak to the Golf Operations Manager / Pro Shop on 07 5619 5112 or email email@example.com The Golf Operations Manager / Pro Shop will confirm availability of the new tee time date and time and when modifications cannot be processed immediately a credit note will be issued.
- Should the customer not be able to confirm a re-scheduled tee time, a ‘credit note’ will be provided. To redeem the ‘credit’ the customer is required to reschedule the tee times at a mutually agreed time. Credit notes are issued for TEE TIMES ONLY.
- Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club reserves the right to refuse a ‘credit note’ should the customer not provide 48 hours’ notice to a staff member of Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club
- Should a player of a prepaid group tee time become unable to play, the Pro Shop must be advised within 48 hours, should 48 hours not be provided, Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club reserves the right to refuse credit note for this non played tee time.
- You must check in at the Pro Shop a minimum of 15-20 minutes before your tee time is due to start, should you not arrive and register with Pro Shop you may risk the cancellation of your tee time, in this event a credit note will not be given.
- Credit notes must be used in full before credit note expiry date, partial credits will not be re-issued.
- In exceptional circumstances the Golf Operations Manager or Administration Staff may issue refunds. Refunds will only be paid towards the debit/credit card used to secure the booking. Refunds will be subject to the deduction of the online booking fee incurred by the Club.
- Refunds will be issued within 7 working days.
- Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club reserves the right to remove customers from the course if the rules of Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club Course have not been adhered to. These rules are consistent with the etiquette outlined by the R&A in the rules of golf and are monitored by golf operations / pro shop staff
- All patrons utilising the Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club golf courses do so under the instruction of the golf operations / pro shop staff. Failure to adhere to instructions may result in removal from the golf course.
- No refunds will be given in the event that the customer is removed from the course.
- In the event that bookings are made in multiples and a player does not show, no refund will be given for the “no show” player. In the event that a player is unavailable to play for a pre-booked tee time reservation 48hrs notice must be given to an authorised representative of Coolangatta & Golf Club and a credit note for the tee time will be issued. The ‘credit note’ will be issued and must be used at a mutually agreed time.
- Dress Code on Course
- Golf shoes with soft spikes or dimpled soles
- Clothing must be neat, tidy and appropriate for golf
- Shirts must have collars and sleeves; polo/mock collars and skivvies are acceptable
- Clothing which is NOT acceptable includes, but is not limited to:
- stubbies, shorts or slacks with a drawstring or elasticised waist, including tracksuits
- blue denim jeans and shorts
- football jerseys, flannelette shirts and hoodies
- t-shirts or singlets
- halter or midriff tops