Members and Visitors are required to confirm to standards of dress both on course and in the Clubhouse.
Dress Code on Course
- Golf shoes with soft spikes or dimpled soles
- Clothing must be neat and tidy and be appropriate for golf
- Shirts must have collars and sleeve, polo/mock collars and skivvies are acceptable
- Clothing which is NOT acceptable includes, but is not limited to:
- shorts or slacks with a drawstring or elasticised waist
- blue denim jeans and short
- football jerseys
- T-shirts or singlets
- halter or midriff tops with slogans
- flannelette shirts and hoodies.
Clubhouse Dress Code
The following dress is NOT Permitted At Any Time:
- Football shorts, stubbies, short shorts
- Training Apparel
- Men’s Caps/Headwear (inside exception, religious headwear)
- Bare feet
- Torn or dirty joggers
- Offensive clothing
- Bike shorts
- Untidy, faded or frayed clothing
- Torn or untidy tracksuits
- Wearing of “Gang Colours”
- Midriff tops
Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times.
Obscene or offensive language on clothing is not permitted.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to, or ask to vacate the premises, any person whom does not comply with the above requirements pertaining to dress standards.